New Children’s Entertainers, New School Clubs, New Equipment
Happy New Year!! Firstly we would like to thank all of our customers for a fantastic first year – it’s gone so fast and we’ve learnt so much! Now to look ahead to 2018, and we just wanted to give you a heads up on what to expect – it’s going to be a big year for children’s entertainers around here and we’ve got a lot of work to do. But when your job is creating fun experiences, it doesn’t feel like work at all! Just to make sure you still come to us first for your children’s entertainment in and around Preston and the North West let us tickle your fancy with a few of our ambitious plans:
- Baby raves – OK, OK this one has been hanging in there for a few months, but discussions are being had and exciting partnerships have been made and this is going to happen soon. There’ll be children’s entertainers, dancing, games, soft play, bouncy castles and non-stop party fun. It will be local, it will be regular, it will be reasonably priced and – of COURSE – it will be mega fun!
- Holiday clubs – one of the most exciting plans for the year is to provide school holiday clubs with one major, exciting, difference. We can’t tell you our secrets now but watch out for a school holiday club near you around Chorley and Preston, where your children can be inspired, excited about learning and thoroughly entertained and occupied throughout. We will be including our party equipment, children’s entertainers and fab educational partnerships to deliver something incredible (if we do say so ourselves…)
- New parties – OBVIOUSLY. Our parties are amazing (check out our reviews), it would be unfair to our lovely customers to not create more themes! Our brand new party for 2018 is our Bear Buddies entertainment option, where children can make lovely cuddly bears to take home. As always there are options for every budget and requirement, from themed entertainment to adding a bouncy castle or hiring the soft play package alongside.
- Toddler parties – having provided many parties throughout the year for 1-3 year olds we have realised that we’re really rather good at it! A lot of parents have said they’ve struggled to find toddler entertainers around Lancashire or party ideas for toddlers, so we did what we do best and made party options easy for parents! We now have party plans and activities designed specifically for toddlers (Mischief and Mayhem), and some great advice and tips on throwing an awesome toddler party on another blog post. To add to the mayhem we have our ever expanding soft play package and inflatables.
- Talking of inflatables… Every kid loves a bouncy castle! But what about an inflatable nerf gun range? Or a huge inflatable slide/castle combination? Or an assault course? There are so many to choose from, and we take our commitment to your fun very seriously so you can be confident on the knowledge we’ll get the best play equipment available!
- New children’s entertainers – things got pretty big for a while back in the summer and we got very excited to have this glimpse of what we can offer and achieve as far as children’s parties and community events are concerned. Then we had the wonderful bundle of joy that is ‘Dylan Boy Boy’ (as called by our 2 year old). He’s perfect, but he doesn’t like sleep. Or rest. Or being put down ever. Oh well, on we shall charge nonetheless! We are incredibly lucky to have the best children’s entertainers that it’s possible to find; they’re funny, fun, confident, resilient (!) and all round good eggs. But we need more to achieve our dream of world domination (OK, Lancashire domination will do for now).
As you can see, we have big plans for 2018! We’re pretty confident there’ll be more coming by the month (who needs sleep anyway??), so whatever your party requirements – or if you just need some ideas – give us a shout and we will be more than happy to talk you through all of our tip top party ideas.
Over and out,